Letter from Nathamon
Welcome to newsletter #12. If I were with you in person I would be offering you a friendly ‘Wai’ right now. Do you remember what that is? That’s right. It’s the common Thai greeting made up of a bow with your palms pressed together as if in prayer. You’re doing well to remember your Thai customers, and this will go a long way to impressing our women.
This week our featured article looks at the tradition of paying a ‘bride price’ when marrying a Thai girl. We’ll explain what’s expected of you when it comes to the big proposal.
We tell you everything you need to know about boating in Thailand so you can make the best of the local waters.
And we’ll give some pointers to those trying to win the affections of some of our younger Thai beauties.
As always we want to hear from you. Please write to us with any comments or suggestions you have for our newsletter so we can make sure we fill the newsletter with the content you want to see.
Let’s waste no time and get straight to it!
Here’s an overview of this issue?
- Featured Article – A Dowry? In THIS Day And Age? – You’ve Gotta Be Kidding, Right?
- Spotlight On Featured Member – Meet Aon;
- Thai Adventures – A Complete Guide To Boating In Thailand.
- Dating Without The Dilemma – 10 Ways To Win Over Younger Thai Women.
- Thai Phrases – Polish Up Your Thai With These Handy Phrases.
- Our Favorite Places – Discover Where the Locals Wine & Dine.
- FAQ – Got Questions? We’ve Got the Answer.
- Now It?s Your Turn – Get in Touch With Us and Don’t Forget to Check Out What?s in Store in Newsletter #13.
So grab yourself a cup of coffee or tea, sit back in a comfortable chair and let us guide you to a magical place ? a country where the people smile a lot, where the food is to die for and where the right women are waiting to make your acquaintance.
Let’s get to really know Thailand?